Effective 25th May 2018
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our websites at http://acercoachingassociates.com/, https://acercoachingassociates.coachesconsole.com and http://coachmentorsusie.wordpress.com
We take children’s privacy very seriously. This website should only be accessed by persons age eighteen (18) years or older.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personally Identifiable Information means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data. We may process the following categories of Personally Identifiable Information about you.
LOGS AND ANALYTICS As is true with most websites and services delivered over the Internet, we gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our website and services. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as browser type, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier and system configuration information. We collect analytics information when you use the website to help us improve the website and the services we provide. We may also share anonymous data about your actions on our website with third-party service providers of analytics services.
Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used on our Websites or in email or other electronic communications we send to you. These assist us in delivering cookies, counting visits to our Websites, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness and determining whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our third-party service providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE US
We collect information you send us through various channels of communications such as website forms, social media pages, emails and texts. If you request to receive information or contact us by signing up through our website forms, you will be required to provide information such as your name, email and phone number.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personal information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card information and expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes, to fill your orders and to keep records of such transactions. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, criminal convictions and offenses, health, genetics and biometrics.
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include
- Remarketing with Google Analytics,
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting,
- DoubleClick Platform Integrations and
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our website visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our website. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion, with an email reminding you to complete your order. The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our website for purposes of matching the right advertising message to the right audience.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you (including personal information, to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including to
- provide, operate, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- enable you to access and use our services;
- process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions and requests;
- provide customer service, support and administrative messages;
- send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events;
- provide other news or information about us and our partners;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our website and services for marketing or advertising purposes;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our services and other illegal activities;
- personalize the website and services, including by providing features or advertisements that match your interests and preferences and
- for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by sending a request to Briscoe.email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in all of our marketing communications.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a general rule, we will not share, sell, rent or trade your data with third parties without your permission. However, there are some important exceptions to this rule described in the following paragraphs.
We may, in our sole discretion, provide information about you as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process for purposes of fraud investigation, alleged intellectual property infringement or any other suspected illegal activity or matter that may expose us to legal liability.
Although we do not disclose individually identifiable information, we may disclose aggregate data about our website’s visitors to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
We share information, including personal information, with our third parties who provide services to us such as hosting and maintenance of our website, application development, backup, storage, payment processing, analytics and other services. These third-party service providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services to us. We do not permit our third-party service providers to use the personal information that we share with them for their marketing purposes or for any purpose other than in connection with the services they provide to us.
If we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website for 30 days in advance of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Because many of our third-party service providers are based outside the EEA, their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- we will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission has approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data;
- where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe or
- if we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on order forms that are hosted by our PCI compliant third-party service providers, the transmission of that information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS FOR EEA AND CERTAIN OTHER TERRITORIES
If you are from certain territories (such as the EEA), you may be entitled to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws, including
- Right of Erasure:In certain circumstances, you may have a broader right to erasure of personal information that we hold about you—for example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to Object to Processing:You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to Restrict Processing:You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Data Portability:In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal information in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal information to another data controller without hindrance.
If you would like to exercise such rights, please contact us at Briscoe.firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with your request.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. A list of contact details for EU data protection authorities is available here.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING (EEA ONLY)
If you are from the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where
- we have your consent to do so,
- we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the products or services you have requested) or
- the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process the personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed during the period your consent was in force.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time, advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory and the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information. Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our or a third party’s legitimate interests which are not already described in this notice, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at Briscoe.email@example.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
We encourage you to be aware of when you are leaving our website and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
This Policy applies only to information collected by our website.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email sent to the email address specified in your account or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.